CME Employee Benefits
At CME, our people are important to us. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive and collaborative working environment, with opportunities for ongoing development.
In recognition of the significant contribution our employees make to CME and our members, we provide a number of excellent benefits including:
- Annual reimbursement of $200 for a fitness membership of the employees’ choice;
- 14 weeks paid parental leave at full pay, or 28 weeks provided at half pay;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Journey insurance for travel to and from the workplace;
- Free counselling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program;
- Annual reimbursement of $400 for private counselling sessions;
- Financial assistance provided for education/qualifications undertaken;
- Professional development and training opportunities; and
- Company provided mobile phone and laptop.
- Annual staff influenza vaccinations and annual skin checks.